Translate

jueves, 14 de agosto de 2014

Let's stop war - Gaza

Sunday, 10 August 2014


With Love, Noora : Blog #188

With Love, Noora


Dear John,

            I woke up to the early morning sun peeping in through the windows of our balcony. The sun shines bright and yellow these days. There are no clouds of dust which shield the golden rays. The nights are peaceful. The only sounds I hear are of the crickets and the creatures of the night.

         Loud music played on as I had breakfast. Father offered to drop me. I chose the public transport instead. Why wouldn't I? It’s so safe these days. Initially, I found the concept interesting. Remember? We never had it here earlier. The only vehicles which came close to public transport were the ones used by the embassies. Thanks to your father’s job there, we both used to frequent them.


You can read de full letter here: An Exodus

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Un pequeño espacio para dar rienda suelta a tu libertad de expresión. Gracias por opinar.